Instagram now has over ONE BILLION monthly active users, making it the 6th most popular mobile app in the world.
In this episode I am joined by Instagram marketing expert, Joanne Kaminski, who specializes in helping online tutors launch independent careers.
We examine the different kinds of Instagram content, plus how to increase your account reach and follower engagement.
Joanne also offers some strategies for growing your ESL teaching business through the Instagram platform.
Take advantage of a special 25% discount offer for BabelTEQ podcast fans on Joanne’s Instagram marketing course by using the below.
What you’ll get:
- Lesson 1: Create a Cohesive Feed That’s Irresistible to Ideal Clients
- Lesson 2: Turn Lukewarm Followers into Raving Fans with Action-Inspiring Content
- Lesson 3: Draw in Dream Clients with Personality & Value-Packed Stories and Reels
- Lesson 4: Use Enticing Hashtags & Comments to Reach Thousands & Explode Your Engagement
- Bonus #1 Videos that guide you step by step
- Bonus #2 Written guide to help you find content quickly
- Bonus #3 Journal to guide you to clarity
- Bonus #4 Facebook Group
(Full disclosure – I get a small affiliate commission)
The author of this post lives in Japan with his wife and family. He has taught English part-time (online and off) for more than a decade. He is passionate about WordPress consulting, online marketing and using the power of the internet to help people achieve their dreams.
He thinks that until you’ve tried sashimi tuna with wasabi, soy sauce, hot sake and a cold beer chaser, you just haven’t lived.